Thursday, October 07, 2004

MOVED OUT OF IL

So I have finally made it out of the corn fields and into the big bad city!!! I am currently stay at my best friends house. The plane ride was not all I wanted it to be, but it is over with! When we were landing we came down in a cloud of fog.(isn't fog a cloud?) Then the next thing I knew we landed! Then the plane was braking but the whole plane was shaking like an english nanny with a new born!
I have finally got a new LA number so my old one is not longer in service. So don't waste your time trying kiss my ass because the number is no more. I do plan on call most everyone and giving them the new number but not till after nine, because I am currently broke and my minutes are for "special people" only. However, after nine for me is after eleven for you IL people! Don't be offended if I call you after 11 it just means you aren't worth my real minutes. If I don't call you at all it is because I don't like you at all, so deal.
I have only been here a day, so I haven't really done anything yet. I hope to have a very busy and fun week end though! I have been thinking about having cassie come here and visit so I can sell that cheap ass of hers, but then I figured we would just both be homeless!
I will write almost daily from here on out!!!
*artist*

3 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see...I'm not worth your daytime minutes. Oh well, at least I got a call:) I'll be talkin to ya!
-McBrrrrrr

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

You cheap ass bitch, i m fuckingtrashed wizasted righht now and I read your shit and man i would bring in some mad cash with my candy ass. eat a tcao you bitch. i fucking love yoiu.

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL Cassie I could just picture your drunk ass typing. It was poetry in my mind!! Did you sleep on the floor again because I wasn't there to put you to bed? haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home