Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I died I died I am dead!!

I am sorry I haven't wrote in a couple days. I see that my fans are getting a bit up set, so I just wanted to say I was sorry. Now as for my death. Last week I was moving out of NORMAL, IL, cause I am no longer a student.(tear) However, I spent a few days there and well....in true artist style, I partied like a rock star. AND IT WAS ALL I WANTED IT TO BE!!! On thurs. my old roomie liz come down and her, becca(mcbrrrr), and I went to eat. And when the waitress brought our food, she decided to go ahead and throw drink on McBRRRR. Now at this point she is covered in a drink and ice and you would think that liz and I would be concerned for her, but you would be wrong!!! We were laughing so hard I think I ripped an ab!(mind you I have none) so that was the start of a wonderful day for me! After dinner we went to Rico, jared, smeck, and Izzo's place and started to get our drink on, of course it is like 5:30 pm. Well this thur. just happened to be the big audition day for the ISU actors, and everyone of the people at the house are acting majors.(like I was, tear) At 9 pm they posted call backs, so after a few beers, we all staggered to the theatre building. After seeing the very emotional list some were over happy some were very up set. We procided to head back to the boys place and drink more, not after stopping and picking up some SOCO!(hheeeyyyy) After chillin there for a bit, Cassie finally got off of work.(hey mcd's) So she stopped by for like a min, but that is all I saw of her THAT NIGHT! Well after lots more drinking, Liz, McBrr, Jared, and I went over to Radcliffs(yes, that is someone) Now this is where we partied the night away. Now Jared, Matt Drake and I died this night. I swear this entire night/weekend was like the movie Rules of Attraction! The next day Jared called me(sounding like hell) and asked if I had his phone or knew where it was. I replied no, and we wne tback to the party place and looked for it, after looking for a hour or so we find his phone in his room on the charger!!! GGRRRRR Yea I died inside! The next day was just as good, but I will post that tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see my death documented. Man, you left this town with style!! -Jared

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

It was the best time!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home