Wednesday, August 18, 2004

MOVING

Today I am moving out of my place.(tommorow really, but packing it all up tonight) It is weird to pack up all my shit from Normal and leave never to return here having a place. I will always have to be a guest of someones from here. The cool thing about today is that all my friends are back in town, and most of them live in this building. I currently an not sad about the whole situation just yet. I have a whole day here still and I am leaving tommorow. But before I go I am going to watch some of the ISU acting auditions and steal new fresh monolgues!! ;) Thats right! I have no shame, I mean I have to get ready for LA right. If I remember correctly most people there are bitches!! I am still to nice of a guy! HAHAHAHHA

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

What are you doing? Painting all day? Where's the new post? Your fans are waiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home