Thursday, August 12, 2004

the end of fast food!

Well today I worked a 10 and a half hour day and it was kind of sad during lunch rush. Because I was working my ass off like always and stressing and fighting with my bosses and it hit me that tommorow is my last day there. I am going to miss the stress and bitching and fighting. I am working in the fast food biz for to damn long though. One of the girls Danelle I trained there left and told me she wasn't working tomorrow and wanted to wish me the best of luck in my future adn she and her sister clara are to of the best workers there, not to mention both beautiful girls. I know I am going to miss alot of fucked up people there. Like my Boss Betty and Old boss Patty. And so many more, not to mention my buddy Cassie!!! I also will miss the times I go and see the night manager Rasha and the crew because I am drunk and starving!!! hahaha SO now I am going to go to the gym and work off my depression. ;(
p.s. Yes I am an actor and yes I know this is a bit dramatic, but I wouldn't have it any other way! hahahaha but i really and sad. it is pathatic I know!

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

This has nothing to do with your piece. I just wanted to tell you it is 2 days till auditions and I don't have my monologue memorized. La la la la I'M FUCKED!!
Miss you, hope you're smiling. Hey...is that an M&M?

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeeeeey Anaya...hopefully you've changed your mind about LA and are going to stay here an extra semester. I feel that ISDT's drama level will severely drop in your absence, and I'm just not ready for that... HAH Talk to you soon!
Becca McBurrrrrrrrrrrrr

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

HAHAHA Mc Burr I am sure with Nat being an artist now, that you will have lots of drama. Plus you might get a new dramatic freshmen and forget all about me! ;( how sad! I am now depressed you BITCH!! Becca McBITCH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home