Wednesday, August 11, 2004

OMG All night long!!

Last night was a fuckin great time. I was lovin it at the good old mcd's for 10 hours, so I was tired and wasn't sure if I wanted to go out. However, my partner in crime at work came home just to go out with me, so I had to. It didn't accure to me that that will be the last time we hang out here, before I move away. So then I knew we had to get Fucked up!!! We chilled up at her place(one floor above mine) with some friends and did some amazing prepartying. After lots of STUFF, we staggerd accross the tracks to the bar. After a pitcher of beer and some great pictures, Mama-Cass decides she wants to loose at pool, so I decide to grant her that wish! ;) while playing pool, some ramdom spanish number proceeds to throw the mac on Mama-Cass. The next thing I know the bar is closed and me and mama-cass and doug(deago) get into the randoms car and head to his house for some after hours. Being there about a half hour it is time to go because we are finished. Then I chill at their apartment for a bit and have the most amazing bownie ever!! All and all it was all I wanted it to be, all night long!!! I love you Cassie thanks for a great night!!!!!!!! lalalalalalalla GREATNIGHT!!!
p.s. I loved every train I was on last night!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

I am definitely impregnated by that little spanish number. I am going to name him/her Diego Judgemiento. LalalalalaJUDGEMIENTO!!!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

KEEP YA DAMN SHAMELESS PLUGS OFFIN MA BLOG! Bitch.
:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home