Wednesday, August 25, 2004

The day after death!

Ok so I told ya how last thurs. I died. SOCO Kill me and I took some friends with, sorry jared, laurie and well everyone else out there. So the next day after looking for jareds phone and feeling like shit. I went back and had an amazing nap. It was all I wanted it to be. So when I woke up I went up to the guys place and chilled there for a bit. At this point Jared, Cassie and I were going to take a walk to campus to meet up with Marc and others. However, we weren't until Cassie got off the PHONE!!! Well like 80 years later we started walking. we met up with the others and then went to McD's cause I needed to love it. Then it was late so we went back to the our building cassies, jared and I where a theatre part was just starting. Now even at this point me and jared said we weren't drinking! So like a half our later with were had drinks. (no i don't have a drinking problem! I am just an artist) So i proceeded to enjoy more SOCO, so at this point I had spent to much money on alcohol, so I went and bought some ghetto ass natral Ice, and was judged by all. Well again lots of theatre students were everywhere and it was a great time. After an hour or so I see Cassie stagger in and I know she has done a little more then drink. She stumbles over to me and of course we judge each other! She then decideds she wants my hat and takes it. The jessica s comes up to me with yale and smeck and ask if I wanted to go to the back room, never turning down a good time I went.(we didn't ahve sex you sick asses) We are in there for 8 mins when Cassie opens the door and a cloud of smoke hits her and he is like hell ya! So she comes and in and me and her proceeded to have our own show!! It was the best ever, however I am not so sure the audence was with us. But we didn't care, we were the shit, until Cassie peed on smecks bed!! after I left the room the rest was a blur. I remeber visiting with Marc for ever and fighting about nothing! Then he left and I crashed on the guys couch!! I have to say that was another one of the best week ends I ahve ever had at ISU! I moved away the next day(tear)

5 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see how you are Anaya...the drink spilling incident didn't make it into the blog...I must not be as cool as your acting friends. You are now shun!
JK
Becca McBurrrrrr

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

that was in the post before the I died I deid I am dead one, McBRRRRR!! hahaha

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologetically retract the afore mentioned shunning...my bad.
McBurrr

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

Omigod you totally left out the part about filming the Hallmark commercial you weenie! Lol j/k I love you and I wore the hat today.
And scene :-D

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

I thought that the public would not understand a fat women in a pink tube top on the set of our hallmark commerical. My bad. sorry mamacass! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home