Thursday, August 26, 2004

The real world!!

Well not that my life is completely over and I am dieing in the "real world" This is my first week and so far I have worked to 12 hour days and one 13 hour! I am all blue collar, and that is not because I am mexican. It is cause I was raised POOR!! That is right. I blame..... What am I talking about. I am just ruffin it now to save money for my LA trip, I mean move. My parents are going to help me and that is great but I still will need a lot more. I know what your thinking. I could make it on looks alone! Well I agree, but I don't want to just be known for my killer eyes and huge arms. I want to be known for my art in performing. Like right now I am playing the role of a life time. I am acting like a blue collar constuction working and everyone believes it. I mean even fat people like sarh ford could play a skinny person on tv. well....she isn't that good of an actor! My point is I am better then all you reading this right now, wishing you were me!! No offence! I love the public, right cassie!! Well have to hit the sheets, hard labor in the morning! Fuck you all!
;)

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

Goddamn Diva's and their blue collar jobs. They think they are sooooooo smart. :)

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger artistanaya said...

I am exactly that kind of an artist. Only I DO private dances. I don't dance for just anyone! plus I am in way better shape than that trick!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Sarah Ford said...

just what the world needs, another mexican working the drive-thru.

at least you know english- although your spelling would beg to differ ;)

oh yeah, i went there!

how's that for FAT, bitch?????

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

that was ok ford, but not harsh enough! I still want to live. You need work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home