Wednesday, September 22, 2004

my fans I am sorry!

My dear public I am sorry that I have not be up dating you on what has been going on in my life! Mainly because I haven’t done anything worth blogging about. Well except for last week end when I went and partied at ISU but I am tired of talking about that because some of my friends who aren’t from ISU are starting to think all I do is party and drink. That is a lie, I also work! ;)
Talking about work the other day I had to clean these hellish basement windows, so that I could hook up an alarm to them. Now the thing about these windows is there were about fifty fucking spiders on them. I am for real not 10 or 20, but 50 or more! Now I am general not scared of spiders, I just let them be. However, the fact that I was tearing into their homes and spraying Windex over everything, seemed to piss them off, in turn making me very nervous! They were all up on my shit, much like Sara Ford on a double cheese burger, or cassie on a cigarette or Liz on dark meat! So that completely sucked!
Now as for LA I plan on moving from IL around Oct 6th ish! I am excited and scared as shit, but 3 of my best friends are there, plus family, so I am sure it will be all good! I will miss everyone from ISU, but face it once I am gone you will ALL BE DEAD TO ME!
VIVA LA DIVA! I am just kidding,…….or am I? ;)
*artist*

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

Ok, it takes you that long to update and you don't even comment on my amazingly REAL breasts of that night? Bitch. And why wait until you leave to kill me off in your mind. You're already dead to me. I'm gonna go work on the railroad. All night long. ;0)

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Which three are your best friends? Jack-in-the-Box, Carl's Jr. and Taco Bell?

Burger King is gonna be pissed of at you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home