Wednesday, September 08, 2004

It was all I wanted it to be!

Well as most of you know I spent the week end in NY City. I was sleep deprived most the time during the day, and partied most of the nights. I saw "Phantom of the Opera" on sat. 10th row! I walked a lot of 42nd street and also time square. Went into Virgin records, and the MTV store. I saw lots of homeless people everywhere and I judge them. I was like get a job you lazy piece of shit!(i really was to chichen to say anything, it was more like please don't look at me) I met up with some old great friends who fromly danced at ISU, Tony and Sam. They are married now and live there. It was great seeing them. We hung out at there place drinking red wine and catching up. Then I went back out with my friend Mike and his sister Kathy. We ate at some bar and grill, then walked around the same street for an hour looking for a club. Never found one we liked and finally settled for some small ghetto bar. We then drank a lot quickly and staggered out. Went home and paced out. All and all I loved it there. However, while I was watcing the play I was asking myself, why am I moving to LA and not here?

6 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Sarah Ford said...

New York is gay.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

You only say that cause you want me to move to LA. I don't even think you have been to the big apple you fat loose lip bitch!aka sarah ford!!!

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move to NY with me and Liz in December!!!!
-McBrrr

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

And next week you're going to want to move to Thailand. You are so predictable.

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really though, I think Thailand would be good for you. Lots of people even shorter then you.
Marc

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger artistanaya said...

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!!!! YOUR AS TALL AS ME MARC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home