Friday, September 03, 2004

NY here I come!!

Yea so this weeked I have decided to head out to NY and see what happens, see being an artist I can do those types of things!! And it has nothing to do with the fact that my rich asian friend is going and I don't have to pay for the trip or a place to stay cause his sister is a doctor there. Nope, it is all because I am free to do whatever I want when ever I want to do it! I have to say that I am very excited to go! See I have never been there, I am want you call a....virgin! Unlike Sarah slut ford, anytime this summer liz, all the time Mcbrrrr, who is next Cassie, i am not a bitch strieber, those days are behind me niki, and well how could i forget sunny! Love you all!

*artist*

8 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Anaya, you know damn well I don't get around! (Shocked virgin gasp) Have fun in NY with Mike "Laundry Room" Rausa hahaha
Becca McBrrrrr

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

Oh but honey, you left out sloppy slutty thirds are best served on a hot turd with Mike the Buurrrrrrrrr Anaya. Bitch :)
Go make me a taco. *evil irish mick laughter*

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger artistanaya said...

hey, my shit may be thirds, but it is hardly sloppy! Responding from the big apple, and holy shit is it huge!!

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see why you have to make fun of nice innocent girls like Liz and Becca when in the end you are only compensating for your own Freudian desire to sleep with all of New York if it'll give you the ten cents you're worth. I am gonna go hang with the replacement.
Marc

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

Marc is dead to me!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See Anaya, you should be more like Marc! He knows a lady when he sees one :)
-Becca

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL I am sorry becca did you say see mike, cause if I remeber correctly Marc doesn't do that so well. Perhaps that is why he sees you as a lady!!

 
At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't take 20-20 vision to see who is a good person Mike, maybe you should take some lessons from becca on how to get along
Marc
P.S. I can see damn well enough!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home