Sunday, August 29, 2004

The rest!

So needless to say we partied the night away. I only remeber lots of shots, smoking, food, then it was all black! That was the rest of my friday night. On sat. I just laid on the couch for a long time trying to motivate myself to get up and shower or something. So i watched Billy Elliot(great movie) adn some family guy. I am still in chi town at this point. So I go to dinner with the asians family. His sister Kathy was in town from NY City, so she had some friends with her too. So dinner was all I wanted it to be, I mean I was eating of course it was all I wanted it to be!! We laughed, we drank, we talked about religion, it was poetry! After dinner we said by to the parents and went to a club and partied until 5 in the morning. Then we went and got some grub and passed out! It was great! Now I am back in rochelle! bbbrrrr

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

My heart misses you. :0) Oh yeah and so do my lungs, can I bum a smoke?
SHAMELESS PLUG mildredhpumice.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home