Wednesday, October 13, 2004

First Week in CA

Well I had a great first week! I spent the first part of the week at my best friends house where I was lied to and woke up everyday at 6:30 in the morning, and those of you who know me that is a whole knew world! Kyle told me that he was going to see if he could get me into a screening of a movie on the fox lot. Instead he got a screening for him and Sarah for Sat. and asked me if I could baby sit!!! So I did, and it was cool. I also went running on the beach with my friend jeff and well he smoked me! It was sad, I had to judge myself. However, that Sat night I went to a party in the Beverly Hills. One of the former ISU students, Cesially Williams(spelled her first name wrong) is in grad school here at CA Arts, and she took me to a friends party great time! We shared a moment it was wonderful. All her friends were artist and actors and film people and the house itself was huge! I came home at 4:00 am. So that Sunday morning when the kids woke up at 6:30 am I went into there room and slept. I woke up around 1 pm and kyle gave me good news and bad news. The good news was that sarah was kind enough to washes my clothes. The bad news was that my wallet and phone were in the jeans she washed. Lucky my phone worked after the whole thing. Later on I finally leave to go to my sisters for the week. I am now currently at my sis, and I have been busy trying to get a job. If no one calls by monday, I am going to McD's! How sad is that!!!

p.s. watch LOST I love that show!

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anaya,
it's wen. I'm happy you called. Hope babysitting went well. Let me know all about the big gig tomorrow. Nice blog, I viewed it tonight. Miss you, miss graham.....and contract! Talk soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home