Friday, March 11, 2005

Megusta New Job!!!

So as you all know I have a new job!! I currently like it a lot!!! I was already moved from Busser to Host!! I like working as a busser though, because I can work on the floor with everyone. As a host I am stuck up front in a suit! I seem to be working with a lot of artists, which is great! However, I also work with people who claim to be artist! We shall see who is and isn't soon enough!! JUDGMENT IS COMING!!!

Now as for THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE!! We had a project last night and one worked out the other was not trashy enoough for our site. We will send out an e mail to those of you who signed up as soon as we post!!! GET IT GET IT!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And before you know it, they'll promote you again, and you'll be able to wear that leopard thong outfit you've liked for so long.
Ha! I miss you pumpkin. Laters
I. Whore

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Mike, throw us a bone here. You haven't updated in over a month! You bastard!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

Seriously, you are not so popular you can't update your blog. You're the smelly kid. Use the time that normal people would use showering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home