Friday, February 18, 2005

SPOT LIGHT BCBRRRR!!

OK, so I am not exactly sure how this night went because I was really fucked up. But I remember going out with Becca and Liz. This was the last weeks of school in May and our other roommate had moved out. I want to say this was graduation day. Our friend Ed was staying at the house, but didn't go out that night, or was in bed already. Rachel, Courtney, and her brother came over after we all closed the bar.

SO after the bar we all come back to me and Liz's place. I believe some people were smoking special cigarettes. But they were doing it ghetto style, with pop cans. HAHA At this point it was really late and we had partied hard. Rachel and them had already left, and Liz when to bed. So then Becca turns to me with her glassy eyes and says, "This is the highest I have ever been!" At that point I fall off the couch laughing out loud. Normally I might have laughed a little, but for the state I was in, that comment was all I wanted it to be. I believe I was crying I laughed so hard. So then I was immediately spent. I then walk into the spare room where there is only a couch and Ed's bags. I left Becca in our living room with out saying a word cause I was done for the night. I laid on the couch and Becca comes stumbling into the room and says, "I can drive I am to fucked up want am I going to do?" I look up at her with my eyes almost closed, I am about to say something, but I pass out instead. hahaha We wake up in the morning with Ed trying to pull his bag out from underneath Mcbrr, because she passed out on them. AAAHH fun times at ISU!

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, this night I remember well...or sort of well. To continue the story, I woke up to Ed trying to pull his stuff out from under me at 10:40am. The time is only significant because I was supposed to be at work at 10am this particular morning. So...I was almost an hour late, looking like hell to work a "tea party" at Parks and Rec for 5 and 6 year old girls. This was NOT a good morning!
-Becca McBrrr

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

HA! I wish I was there. I love you Becca! You are treasure! Mike, diva please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home