Friday, February 11, 2005

Dear Blog I am sorry.

My dearest blog,
I am so sorry that I have been to busy to talk to you. I have treated you horribly. It was just like, when you get a new friend and you want to hang out with them a lot because they are cool and you want to get to know them better. However, after awhile you are done with them and need a break. I think that happened with us. I just needed my own space, but now I miss you. I miss how well you would listen to all I would say from drunkin stories to great parties. I hope you can find it in your chip to forgive me.

Miss you,

artist

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dead to me.

-Blog

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Kyle Ford said...

Dead to me as well.

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please I can't live with out you blog. I can change! Just give me one more try!

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got tired of waiting for you to put up a new blog entry...so I made my own page. http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Beccaboo82
-McBrrrr

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

McBrr you bitch how dare you try to up me!! I am an ARTIST!!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been unfaithful as well. P.S. your mom was AWESOME!
-Bloggy Poo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home