Thursday, February 03, 2005

UPDATE

My dearest beautiful fans, and Cassie!

I am so sorry that I have not blogged in awhile. I know all of you are wondering if I died or just was now to good for you, sadly I am still not to good for you all. It will be sweet when that day comes, but for now I am still part of the piece of shit general public, no offence. So here is a half ass up date.

Car is fixed!! hhheeeeyyyy

Went to a casual Hollywood party. Now as far as a huge Hollywood party, this was a little gathering. However, for this country bunkin, it was all I wanted it to be. My friend Jeff was working it, and Me and Sarah were guest if you will. It was great. We got drunk (free drinks) and tore up the dance floor, mind you we were the only ones on the dance floor, but we looked good. Just chillin with the TV show stars. haha Some write/critic (john storm) came up to me and Sarah and said we looked great together and should have our own show. That was cool. He came up once at the beginning of the party and said him and his friends were watching us and thought we were entertaining. Then later when we were drunk and he was drunk he came up again and started pitching ideas for a show for us, that was cool too. Lots more happen that nite but to much to write about.
The next morning I died, was hung over like shit. NO MEGUSTA!

Went back to sisters and worked for the week.

The next week end went to a party with Jeff. The party was full of people who worked in the biz. So I kinda felt like a loser cause I was an actor there and they all were like good luck with that. All of them worked behind the scene. I think they made fun of it, because most probly were actors at one point who failed and picked something else in the field. Besides that though most were nice and the beer was free. So had a good time.

Besides that still nothing to exciting.

3 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are exciting you big weenie! I miss you and I'm countin the days till spring break. Love you love you!
-Mama Cass

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, were the people from Charmed there? I love that show...I'm not sure why, it's pretty lame, but still! I'm moving to Chicago is a couple weeks! YAY
Talk to ya soon
McBrrr

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL hahaha Kobly you piece of shit!! I have had it with your judgment! I am telling the parents. ha So the car still isn't fixed. wow Anyway, yea I am not dead, but still a loser. Excuse me while I eat, then throw up, followed by sliting my wrist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home