Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Get it Busse Boy, GET IT!

I got a job! After 4 interviews at the Daily Grill, I finally got the busse boy job. The restaurant doesn't open till March 15th, but I start training on the 7th. I will no longer be lovin it, at McD's! How sad! Don't get me wrong I will still love it from time to time, just not as an employee. So now I am moving to good old LA. First I will stay with the Ford's while I look for a place of my own. This is a weird and exciting time. I already feel overwhelmed! I also have a temp job. It is kinda of harsh there. I feel like a cheap piece of meat. They just send me from place to place, kind of like Niki, when she was from man to man. haha I have honestly only worked for them once so far, but it was harsh. We had no respect, but the people we worked for liked me and told me to apply for them. Get it! Everything else is ok, I guess.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm callin' you soon! LOVE YOU!!

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

YOU BASTARD! You totally called me a trick in one of your pictures. La la la la FUCK YOU! I hate you!Not really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home