Friday, December 03, 2004

The Fat Boy Inside! ;(

OK,
Back story first, in high school I worked at McDonald's. Then again at my last year at ISU, I worked at McDonald's. Now that I live in CA I WORK AT MCDONALD'S. Also I have a this little issue with weight. I am not fat or anything, just big boned if you will, and many have! So all though college I worked out a lot and was in good shape. Don't get me wrong I wasn't ripped or skinny or anything just good shape. Well now that I m out of college, I and trying to eat better to stay in shape.

So I am currently on the Adkins diet. I have been now it since my first day at work. So now it has been three weeks. I have been losing weight. However, the other day I was at work and as I walked by the fry station. I swear I heard something. So I walked by it again and there was this very long hot salty greasy fry talking to me. It was like "whats up." I tried to ignore it, but it said you know you want me. I tried to explain to the fry that it was over and I could not eat it. However, it insisted. Saying "I am ripe." Then I could feel the sweat dripping off my fore head. So I grabbed that little tramp and through it in the trash and walked away!!! I have no regrets!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my god that made my day. It was poetry! I miss you so much you bitch. Sexy gates still closed...for fifteen seconds and counting. Love you!
The Drunken Railroad Whore

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger artistanaya said...

drunkin whore is aka Cassie aka mama cass aka WHORE!! I will be home in 17 days!!! HEY IL HEY!! HEY ROCHELLE HEY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home