Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It has been awhile!

HEYHEYHEY!!!
I know it has been awhile. I have been busy doing a whole lot of nothing! Just working a lot. How sad! I have been talking with Sarah and Kyle and I will changing my blogger around and adding something new to it. I am very excited about it. I just need to talk with some of my writers and come up with some gold shit!
Now in other news, I will be home in IL on dec 20th till the 26th or 27th. I am so fuckin excited to go back. Don't get me wrong I love it here and I have no plans on moving back, but visiting will be cool. I hope it snows while I am there. And I can't wait to see my family and friends! Hey ISU HEY!
Also, I got my hair cut and it is very short at the moment! It was very long and bushy so I had to have that shit cut and I am currently indifferent with it. I like it at moments and then there are times that it is not so much.

Final thoughts!
I hope everyone is doing good!
Sarah maybe you shouldn't have so much pie this Christmas, after all your man is getting fuckin huge! If he keeps this up, one night in the throws of passion your ribs will break and that would be just fucked up.
Cassie don't forget you have closed those luscious gates which are your legs!! So don't be a HO!!!
Jared stop drinking!
Liz stop doing dark meat!
Becca you should pick up some random have your way with him and then get up and have a cig as you leave with out saying a word!
To all ISU dancers Merde on your concert next week and remember to lift and keep your abs engaged!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack my shit up...Can't wait for your visit! It's snowing right now so hopefully it will again when you're here! Glad to hear everything is going well and I'll be sure to think of you when I'm engaging the part of my stomach where ab muscles should be during concert.:)
-Becca

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Mike Anaya!!
<3 The Temple of the Lord
No abs here-- just giggle guts. ewww :( i got big.... brrrr.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger artistanaya said...

LOL aaahhh Temple I am sure it is not that bad. However you wouldn't have any bbbrrr had you took a little Graham!!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sexy gates are closed for the time being...at least until I decide to bat these baby blues at a millionaire or something. Love ya!

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't look at me.....


Love,
Nat

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA I love you nat!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home