Monday, November 08, 2004

Weird time now

So this weekend I spent in LA.

Friday Sarah and I went and had some drinks with her friends and it was a good time.

Now Sat. kind of sucked. I woke up to Kyle calling me and asking me to watch over Stew because they were taking Owen to the emergence room. Owen had been getting these big bruises and it was worrying them. So they did some blood test and decided to admit him for the night. I guess his platelets where low and they are still trying to figure out why. So Jeff came over to Sarah's house in the afternoon and we both watched Stew the whole day. Which was totally cool with us and was not a problem. Finally around 9 pm I got to go to the hospital to see Sarah and Owen, but he was passed out by then. Well she seemed to be doing well but was very tired. I made them chicken soup and had brought her some, as well as crazy bread. You know she loves her crazy bread. hahaha So now it is Monday night and he is still in the hospital and Kyle told me he will be for a few more days! ;( So I am heading up there tomorrow after work to see them, but will not stay the night for I have to be lovin it the next morning. (how sad McD's again) I will let ya all know how things go. I also plan on spending the week end there. I am sure everything is all right. Just a weird time that's all.

Hmmmm lighten the mood

Cassie is an Irish whore.
McBRRR spreads like butter.
Jared is a casual drunk who is dead to me.
Not to even mention Marc's dumb ass, 
hahah who can forget Liz and her lack of taste.
aahhh now I feel better.

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Mama Cass said...

This Irish whor miseses you SO MUCH and CANT NOT WAIT TO GERT THE FUKCU OUTTA HERE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home