Monday, March 13, 2006

PRE JUDGED!

OK, so I have not seen this movie. But everytime I see a promo for "SHE'S THE MAN," I die a little inside! I just recently learned that David Cross was in it and wanted to cry! I think he is the fuckin shit with comedy! However, I still can't see myself watching such I dumb fuckin movie!! I am sorry if someone sees that promo and thinks, "dang that's funny!" I am sure it is not your fault that you don't have a fuckin brain! Again I have not seen this movie. The fact that it was made, makes me sad for the human race!

But then again....if something like that can be made.....maybe....just maybe...I can be a CK model!


woo hoo!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the boots were around 310 bucks on every site. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the shoes are approximately 240 bucks on every site. But completely I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home