Monday, October 24, 2005

Tacky Ass Asia!

OK,
So one of my best friends from college is Asian. I tend to just call him Asia, as he calls me young Mexico. Now lately Asia have became obsessed with Myspace. I too am a fan of myspace. But Asia has a lot more time on his hands. So he is on line through out the whole day, and has filled his myspace with a bunch of JUNK! It is Tacky as hell, but he won't fixed it! OH NO! He has to keep it looking like shit because I had to bring it up. Now he is all offended and will keep it looking like crap for point! So I have to post about how tacky my Asian friend is! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR TACKY ASS MYSPACE! If not for me, do it for Joyce and Dee!

Thank you and good day!

*artist*

ps Although I do respect the fact that you are doing it for principal!

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*artist*, things are different over at the myspace.com page in question...MUCH better. so thanks skokie, we appreciate it! xoxo (J)

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wait. I don't keep it looking how it is to spite you meyng! I keep it looking like how it is to satisfy my own appetite. That's why it's MY space not HIS space or HER space or YOUR space meyng!
Thanks for backin me up Austin Tehas, (J)!!
-AsiaNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home