Friday, October 21, 2005

I am not so bitter anymore

So, yes I was pissed on that last post, but someone at work who claimed to be my friend, totally fucked me over and talked to the head manager about me. It was kind of unbelieveble. But since I am a great worker nothing bad happened. But the fact that this bitch had the nerve. She acts like nothing happened and so do I, except for the fact that I don't talk to her and have no respect in her. So other then that I am happer at work, just really watch who I consider to be a real friend, and who is just a co worker. It is harder to know here in LA. In the mid west people are different. I just have to remeber I am not in IL anymore.
On a lighter note. I saw a good play called Honour, with Susan Sullivan. The theatre was small, but I liked it. If I wasn't happy with the company I am with now, I would look to join this one. As for tonight I am heading to hollywood to watch a friend in a band.
I might go somewhere really exciting on Monday, but will believe it when I go. So I won't post until after it happens. But it is very exciting, ..well..for me it is!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home